Saturday Dated: 16th March 2013
APACHE LABS PRIVATE LIMITED TAKES PRIDE IN LAUNCHING INDIA’S FIRST HF SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO
Apache Labs are pioneers in software defined radios (SDR). We are the
first to make third generation HF SDR technology available for Amateurs
in the APAC & EU.
In partnership with the Open HPSDR group, Apache Labs has
successfully launched the ANAN-10 (HF 6M 10W SDR Transceiver) which has
received an overwhelming response from amateurs across the globe.
We introduce today the ANAN–100 and the ANAN-100D (HF 6M 100W All
Mode SDR Transceivers). The ANAN–100D is the world’s first true phase
synchronised diversity DDC receiver & All Mode Transmitter.
To unveil the new ANAN 100W Transceivers, Apache labs has organised
today’s ‘Product Launch’ Event at the Unitech Nirvana Patio, Gurgaon.
The event will be attended by various government officials, members from
the press and Ham Operators from India. Chief Guest at the event is
Mr. Sanjiv Nair, IAS, Principal Secretary (Planning) UP and Former
Joint Secretary (Department of Science & Technology); and the Guest
of Honour is Mr. Raju Sharma, Ex IAS and a celebrated writer.
Brief Intro of ANAN-100/D
The ANAN-100 is based on the popular OpenHPSDR Hermes
Transceiver. The Heart of the ANAN-100D is the Angelia SDR. ANGELIA is a
state-of-the-art soft core uP 4th generation DDC/DUC, Hermes-like,
transceiver board that incorporates an Altera Cyclone IV FPGA and dual
LTC2208 ADCs. The large FPGA and dual ADCs permit exceptional
versatility and performance. The FPGA is large enough to allow on-board,
soft-core processing, if desired, and the dual ADCs allow true coherent
- 100W RD100HHF1 Based 160M - 6M rugged Linear amplifier
- Rugged Extruded aluminium housing, Weight: 4.5Kgs approx, Dimensions: 265.5mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 80mm (H)
- Combination of 7 LPF and 5 HPF Banks for front end Filtering (User Configurable as well)
- 6M LNA
- Dual Phase Synchronous LTC2208 16 Bit ADCs, additional third ADC via daughterboard
- Large 115K (EP4CE115) Cyclone IV FPGA
- Supports 7 High performance Independent Receivers on a single ADC
- Supports 2 Coherent Receivers using independent ADCs/antennas for beam forming/diversity
- reception (expandable to 3 Coherent Receivers using the coming daughterboard)
- FPGA has enough space to add on multiple soft core processors for standalone operation
- Onboard 128MB Flash
- Onboard 32Mbit Synchronous RAM